Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- 19 Inch Alloy Wheels
- Satellite Navigation
- 360 Parking Camera
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Full Leather
- Heated Seats
- Electric Drivers Seat
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Heated Seats
- Electric Tailgate
- LED Headlights
- Heated windscreen
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Bluetooth Connectivity
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Automatic Lights & Wipers
- Privacy Glass
- Multi Colour Ambient Lighting
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Black wheel arch extensions
- Chrome roof rails
- Adjustable front armrest with storage compartment
- Ambient spot lighting and front footwell illumination
- Black roof lining
- with lumbar adjustment and height-adjustable headrests
- Frameless interior mirror
- Front and rear head restraints
- Front cupholders
- Gear shift indicator
- ISOFIX points in outer rear seats with top tether anchorage points
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Rear reading lights
- Storage box under drivers seat
- CALL NOW FOR A PERSONALISED VIDEO OF THE VEHICLE ON 01274 777600.
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1498 cc|
|MPG (combined)||40.9 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||6.9 l/100 km|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||124 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.